German Credit Controller - Bracknell
Our impressive, International business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre in Bracknell, are looking to recruit a German speaking Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA.
You will be responsible for a variety of different areas, around credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries.
Duties as a German Credit Controller:
- Collection of outstanding debt from across their German customer base
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Control, or Customer Services
- Experience of chasing debtors across EMEA (preferably)
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in German
- Experience with ERP systems- Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business on a permanent basis, and our client can offer great training, on-boarding and long term development for your career. Superb modern offices and free parking are also on offer, and my client is based within easy reach of all main public transport routes. Please contact me for further information of this superb German Credit Controller opportunity based in Bracknell.