£13 - £15 per hour + bens
about 1 month ago
German Speaking Credit Controller (Home Based)
Are you a German speaking Credit Controller, and available to undertake a superb 6 month temporary position? Our impressive, International business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre in Bracknell are looking to recruit a German speaking Credit Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA, initially on a 6 month temporary basis.
As a German speaking Credit Controller you will be responsible for a variety of different areas, around credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries, and handling a ledger of around 1,000 customer accounts.
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base (around 1,000 - 1,500 accounts)
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Control or Customer Services
- Experience of chasing debtors, or dealing with customers across EMEA
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in German, and potentially one other European language
- Experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards/Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb German Credit Control opportunity based in Bracknell. Initially this will be hired on a 9 month temporary basis, with the potential for this to be extended, subject to performance and sign-off. Our client can offer superb training, and this role will be a home based opportunity initially, due to the COVID restrictions, so their current offices are closed. Within the 9 months, there may be some requirement to work in the office a couple of days a week, once COVID restrictions are lifted, so ideally you will be based fairly close to the Bracknell location, or be comfortable with commuting maybe one or two days per week.