Dudley, West Midlands
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, including study support
about 1 year ago
German-speaking Assistant Accountant - £24-28k per annum
Our client is a well-established business based near Dudley. Due to recent growth in their major European markets, we are now seeking a German-speaking Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
The individual we seek will support the current team across a variety of financial reporting activities. The role will ultimately be focused on the following areas:
- All aspects of sales & purchase ledger
- Supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- Liaising with the German entity to resolve complex queries and invoicing issues
- Complex bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of information for monthly management accounts
- Performing all end of month duties
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to instigate process improvements
This is a critical role within a very pressurised yet supportive team, and will suit someone keen to find a challenge alongside an opportunity improve their accountancy skill base.
The person we seek for this role will have strong attention to detail, with a broad spectrum of finance skills. If you wish to study AAT/ACCA/CIMA, full financial and pastoral support will be available.
We need a fluent German-speaker for this role.
Please apply via the link, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579