£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
- Taking lead on their designated market, acting as the main point of contact for conflict/issue resolution.
- Successfully managing a portfolio of clients in the delivery of marketing collateral to agreed deadlines.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with assigned clients, representing the agency in a strong and positive light.
- Establishing a manageable contingency plan when deadlines cannot be met.
- Working autonomously to confidently resolve client and agency issues.
- Manage the delivery of projects across your designated market area.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service to a wide array of clients.
- Exceptional communication skills - articulate and clear communicator.
- Native German speaking (essential).
- Prior experience working within an agency; client services experience is a must.
- Proven exposure in both digital and print.
- Strong project management skills - ideally with print projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you have proven experience in the above, please don't hesitate to apply!