£12 - £15 per hour + bens
22 days ago
German Speaking Credit Controller, London (Home Based)
Are you a German speaking Credit Controller, and available to undertake a superb 6 month temporary position? Our impressive, International IT Software client based in London are looking to recruit a fluent German speaking Credit Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to their German clients, initially on a 6 month temporary basis.
As a German speaking Credit Controller you will be responsible for a variety of different areas, around credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries, and handling a ledger of around 1,500 customer accounts.
- Collection of outstanding debt from their German customers
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Controller
- Experience of chasing debtors for German clients
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in German
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb German Credit Control opportunity, where you will be working from home initially. Our client can offer superb training, and this role will be a home based opportunity, due to the COVID restrictions, so their current offices are closed.