£12 - £15 per hour + + holiday pay
4 months ago
German Speaking Credit Controller (Fully UK Home Based)
Are you a fluent ~German speaking Credit Controller, and available to undertake a superb 3 month temporary position? Our impressive, International IT Software client are looking to recruit a fluent German speaking Credit Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA, initially on a 3 month temporary basis with a high likelihood of extension.
As a German Credit Controller you will be responsible for a set of overdue accounts, many of which are 90 days to 150 days, so typically this is more of a trouble-shooting, soft approach, rather than a targeted chasing role. You will be responsible for resolving queries, some credit control, working with the EMEA Credit Control team and supporting them with some overdue accounts. You may well have a Credit Control background, or even a Customer Service background.
Duties as the German Credit Controller:
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base (around 300 accounts)
- Query resolution where accounts are overdue from 90-150 days and handling appropriately
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across the German accounts
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
Profile as the German Credit Controller:
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Control or Customer Services
- Ideally experience of chasing debtors across EMEA but full training will be given
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in German, and English
- Experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards/Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb German Credit Controller opportunity based fully remotely (IN THE UK) Initially this will be hired on a 3 month temporary basis, with the potential for this to be extended, subject to performance and sign-off. Our client can offer superb training, and this role will be a fully home based opportunity, due to the COVID restrictions, so their current offices are closed.