£12 - £16 per hour + 25 days hols + bens
3 months ago
This is a very interesting, and superb opportunity to work for a large global organisation that is one of the world leaders within their industry.
Initially being hired on a 3 month basis, your General Ledger Specialist role will sit within the Shared Service Centre, who operate across 80 countries globally.
You will either by Qualified by experience, or Part Qualified, or indeed a stop-studier, but offering a wealth of experience within the General Ledger or Balance Sheet field.
The successful candidate within the General Ledger Specialist role will be responsible for:
- Responsible for being the GL lead for sharing for best-practice and leading by example on all financial accounting duties
- Active involvement across journal preparation, fixed assets, prepayments and accruals
- Reviewing journal entries and actioning a list of monthly journal entries
- Active involvement with balance sheet reconciliations, as well as explaining why balances exist in GL accounts and how they are calculated
- Completing all month-end tasks
- Providing analytical review and data analysis weekly and monthly
- Preparing statutory consolidation packs
- Ad-hoc projects
- Daily use of SAP and Advanced Excel (Full training will be given on SAP)
This is a unique role, based for our well-established client, based in Bracknell, who can offer plenty of free parking, on-site facilities and an opportunity to work for a high profile, highly respected business.
Ideally you will be available to start this role at short notice and be able to commit for 3 months with a view of long-term extensions.
Please get in touch for further information.