Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Fundraising Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have exceptional communication skills and good stake holder management? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
A growing and ambitious Charitable Trust is looking to recruit a talented and driven Fundraising Manager. Offering a competitive salary of £35-38k, remote working and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of others.
Working as part of a dynamic fundraising team, this role will be responsible for growing the individual giving fundraising pillar and will support the Head of Fundraising across Corporates, Trusts and Events.
What you'll do…
- Act as an ambassador for the Charity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the fundraising team to maintain a social networking presence for community and corporate events.
- Write engaging tweets, posts, and web copy to promote the Charity.
- Play a proactive role in raising the profile of the Charity.
- Contribute to the development of new fundraising activities.
- Deliver & implement audience communication plans that encourage donor retention.
- Undertake talks and presentations which promote the work of the Trust and create enthusiasm for participation in fundraising activities.
- Keep the CRM system up to date, tracking all donors, communication and income generation.
What you'll need…
- Previous fundraising experience.
- Highly motivated and numbers driven.
- Excellent sales and negotiation abilities and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience in successfully delivering campaigns across multiple channels.
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Creative thinking with the ability to solve problems.
- CRM management experience.
- Strong social & digital experience.
- Comfortable with remote working with occasional travel to central hubs.
What you'll get…
- Salary of £35-38k.
- Competitive Benefits package
- Remote working.
- The chance to work for a good cause and make a real difference to people's lives.