Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Fundraising & Events Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have exceptional communication skills, the ability to negotiate and manage a team of Events fundraisers? Are you able to multitask and effectively organise large scale events? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
A growing and ambitious Charitable Trust is looking to recruit a talented and driven Fundraising & Events Manager into the central Birmingham team. Offering a competitive salary in the region of 30k and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of others.
Working as part of a dynamic fundraising team, this role will be responsible for developing a voluntary income from individuals and organisations through fundraising events, products and partnerships nationally.
What you'll do…
- Full management of events and challenges.
- Project management and promotion of fundraising campaigns.
- Recruiting, organising and inspiring volunteers to help with events.
- Develop and lead on pitches for new corporate supporters
- Develop and implement the organisation's fundraising strategy, for sign off by the Head of Charity, to deliver sustainable income growth.
- Develop and implement innovative fundraising initiatives to secure new income streams.
- Develop external relationships with potential corporate supporters and donors.
What you'll need…
- Extensive experience in large scale events.
- Fundraising experience.
- Good management skills demonstrating the ability to manage a team.
- Excellent sales and negotiation abilities and exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Creative thinking with the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Open to work occasional weekends and Evenings.
What you'll get…
- Salary in the region of 30k.
- Central City location.
- The chance to work for a good cause and make a real difference to people's lives.