Gleeson Recruitment Group are seeking a Fund Administrator for their client based in the Redditch area.
Reporting to the Head of Client Reporting & Fund Administration, the Fund Administrator will be working alongside a team of Fund Administrators to support the investment teams in the administration of their funds. You will be involved in the investment processes, including internal and external reporting processes, and the day-to-day functioning of the funds and their investment portfolio, so will be closely working with investment teams to Senior Management Team.
- Co-ordinating all investment applications by ensuring the correct information is logged in the CRM system and that there are timely follow ups in line with internal KPI's. Co-ordinating WIP reviews as part of the weekly team meetings and ensure that all information is up to date and accurate.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks on all parties involved in new deal completions and follow-on investments and in monitoring existing portfolios.
- Co-ordinating the documentation required for the deal completion process, from inception to completion, including cash transfer and post-completion tasks, ensuring that the documentation is compliant with both company's internal processes and external requirements and is appropriately collated and filed.
- Maintaining investment databases and other records in respect of portfolio investments.
- Developing the agenda and producing minutes/action lists for meetings (e.g. weekly WIP meetings, general team meetings, quarterly portfolio review sessions, Investment Committee meetings).
- Collating portfolio company's monthly management information.
- Previous experience within a similar investment, pension, or financial services administrative position
- Highly organised and excellent time management skills, to be able to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise within all internal stakeholders across various levels
- Strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Team player mindset and willingness to assist the team in ad hoc tasks as required.
- Self-starter, proactive, with a desire to make a difference
- Strong IT skills, advanced Excel Skills, proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and CRM/Database Systems
- You must have a full driving licence enabling you to drive in the UK, and be flexible to attend offices across the UK for meetings
This is currently a hybrid working role, working Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm, but there will be the need for flexibility to attend office 5 days per week if business requires.