Full Stack Developer role for a global company based in Nottingham
(£36,500 - £44,500 - Hybrid working model)
In this role as a full-stack software engineer you will join a range of teams, creating end-to-end software solutions and producing complex algorithms for our range of clients and users, particularly those involved with trading activities. You'll be joining our team of software engineers, data scientists and modellers, combing software engineering, data science and modelling, and deep engineering pedigree. The team provides a variety of technical solutions to clients, including data-driven solutions to support economic and business decision-making of our customers and their trading activities.
- Ability to deliver end-to-end full-stack applications, working on both back and front-end development of web applications.
- Experience coding in Python, or at least demonstrated programming skills in similar languages and an ability to learn.
- Experiencing working with and building web APIs.
- Experience with and interest in delivering functional and usable front-end visualisations.
- Ability to think independently, and not just to write code under direct supervision.
- Experience working as part of Agile and DevOps setups.
- Analytically minded and mathematically proficient.
You'll be responsible for building end-to-end solutions to a production standard. The solutions will used by pools of users and are business critical. You'll work in a team supporting experienced data scientists and modellers, bringing their models to life, and alongside a wider pool of experienced software developers.
This role offers a competitive salary, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.