Front End Software Engineer role for a global company based in Nottingham £30,500 - £44,500 (experience dependent) + Pension, Bonus & Benefits. Hybrid working model
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you'll write software code for web applications, work between teams and product owners to draw out and define technical approaches to delivering product solutions, and work with Operations teams to deliver releases and maintain a stable platform. You'll be responsible for:
- The development and sign-off of software functionality of multiple products across the platform through an Agile setup.
- Working with creative (UX and design architects), domain experts (product owners and users) and developers to propose and agree technical approaches to delivering product requirements.
- Technical reviews of work and code of others across the platform, providing sign-off of code before releases and providing feedback to drive improvements as well as hitting roadmap milestones.
- VueJS knowledge or experience (or with similar frameworks).
- Experience working with web APIs.
- Experience with microservices-based architecture.
- Go and SonarQube knowledge.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Drive for continuous improvement in self and others.
- Strong-problem solving skills.
- Tenacity and determination.
- Ability to drive collaboration in teams to achieve solutions to difficult problems.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Some experience with or knowledge of Kubernetes, Python, and Cassandra.
This role offers a competitive salary, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.