Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
Role: Front-End Developer
Location: Birmingham - Town Centre
Salary: £25k - £35k per annum DOE
Flexible working hours, Pension, Company Benefits, Part-Remote
* Immediate Start *
A fantastic opportunity for a creative individual to work within an amazing working environment for a digital agency. You'll be surrounded by some talented people who are passionate about the industry. The company is built on high standards but maintain a friendly buzz and relaxed atmosphere. Working with a big list of international clients in multiple industries such as performing arts, museums, theatres, music venues to build and create impressive websites.
Front-End Developer Responsibilities:
- Compliant Coding.
- Building Libraries, installing necessary components for build process.
- Design & work around User Experience
- Effective project management with both internal and external clients
- Work alongside Design Team and Developers
- A keen eye for design sense, trends.
- Previous experience in a digital agency
If you're a Front-End Developer on the lookout for something fresh and more involving, this is a great stepping stone. You will be given the time, training and development to make sure you gain full exposure to projects. If you live in Birmingham or the surrounding areas and it interests you, please send your most up to date CV and Portfolio attached