The UI/UX Developer will form part of the new digital optimisation team for a leading furniture retailer. You will be building new and exciting experiences which fundamentally support the successful delivery of the digital strategy. You will take on the vital role of building new experiences within the AB/MVT program, helping to consistently challenge and test hypotheses within our ScS user journeys.
What you will be doing
- Translating concepts and wireframes into real life customer experiences
- Working with the wider UX and Optimisation team to prioritise activities through effective sizing of efforts
- Lead and support for the wider ecommerce team with any additional activity or issues onsite
- Work together with the product team to share and translate front-end functional specs of winning variations which are ready for build
- QA of all new tests and changes before going live
Experience & qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in translating user requirements and designs in to working front-end experiences
- Strong understanding in developing responsive websites
- Ability to complete simpler back-end task to support the display of the new UI where necessary
- Experience working with AB/MVT testing platforms
- Experience working within an ecommerce environment is preferable
- Comfortable working in an Agile-based, fast-paced environment
Client offers a hybrid working pattern.
For more information, please click APPLY or contact Rich Maltby on rich