I am currently working with an emerging, technology driven business in the Birmingham area, who are looking for a Front-end developer to join their Data services team. Not only will you be working in a core function of the business, you will also be supporting global teams developing web-based solutions for the release of new products.
The successful candidate will help deliver strategic technology initiatives by building user interfaces and ensure user stories are defined. You will also work as part of an agile team, participating in sprint planning, to ensure the delivery of product features and front and back end solutions.
What are we looking for?
- Track record of designing and building product features
- Worked within AWS environment, with a familiarity of automation tools and data manipulation and visualisation
- Python is desirable
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation with exposure to all areas of the organisation
- Be a part of a strategic direction, focusing on business-critical projects
- Work with the latest technologies and have the opportunity to input and provide solutions for better practice
- Competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Keeley for further information or apply here with your CV.
Please note that in the current market we are experiencing a large number of applications. If you have not heard back on your application within 10 days, please consider it unsuccessful.
I will endeavour to get back to everyone in due course, but this may take longer than normal. Thank you for your patience and understanding.