Birmingham, West Midlands
5 months ago
Role: Front End Developer
If you're a front end developer looking for a brand-new challenge, wanting to bring your ideas and innovations we've got an excellent opportunity in Birmingham city centre. You'll get to work entirely in Cloud and be joining a group of talented people where you'll continuously learn and develop new skills.
- Front end development, using frameworks, pre-compilers etc.
- Be a key contributor on their open source tool for rendering forms from JSON Schema and its ecosystem
- Build and be involved in UI Development
- Review coding with other developers
- Vue.js (or other JS frameworks Angular.js / React.js)
- Testing with Jest (or other unit test frameworks)
- HTML & CSS
- Precompilers: SASS, LESS
- Django/Jinja templates
- REST APIs
The company are recognized as one of Europe's 100 hottest start-ups and listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track list of the 100 fastest-growing tech businesses. With an open and grown-up culture, they're looking for like minded people to be apart of their success. If you're a front end developer & you love what you do and want to feel rewarded from your input, please send me your most up to date CV.