Birmingham, West Midlands
£21000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Role : Customer Service Advisor
Salary : £21,000 - 25,000
Location : Birmingham Office (2 Days per week) / Work From Home (3 Days per week)
Exciting new opportunity for a French speaker to join an expanding organisation based in Birmingham. This role of the Customer Service Advisor is essential in providing a World Class service experience to all their customers. The Customer Service team are renowned for their standards of service, and as a voice of the brand you will be responsible for maintaining this high standard.
The Customer Services Advisor will report to the Customer Services Team Manager supporting the customer service and aftercare service for both UK and France, supporting the customers to ensure the accurate, on time and safe delivery of all orders as well as driving sales and answering customer enquiries via phone, email, live chat.
Customer Service :
- Providing excellent customer service is a pivotal part of this role. You will place orders, process exchanges and refunds, whilst answering any questions all in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- You will communicate with customers via the phone, email, live chat, clientelling and social media all within our service levels and delivering to our KPI's.
- Monitor the order lifecycle of customer orders. Communicate with our customers of any stock, payment, delivery queries. Work with our warehouses and carriers to ensure that the customer has the best delivery experience.
- Monitor and respond to all feedback and communicate with customers as required. Use feedback to promote and share customer trends with the management team and business colleagues.
- Work with colleagues within e-commerce, retail and CRM in the management of all customer online shopping journeys. Ensure imagery, descriptions, FAQ's and communications are correct.
Systems Knowledge :
- Use Zendesk to respond to customers in an efficient and timely manner and work towards all SLA's and KPI's.
- Work with multiple order management systems to update customer details; process orders; monitor stock levels and movement; handle exchanges and refunds.
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a busy retail or e-commerce environment.
- Good administrative and numeracy skills.
- Previous experience with contact centre software (Zendesk, Salesforce, Order Management systems) is desirable.
If you are a French speaking customer service person, then I would love to hear form you!