£12 - £14 per hour + bens
28 days ago
Credit Controller - requiring Italian, French, Spanish, German. Portuguese or other European language
Our client is one of the most well-established clients in the world and is based in over 200 countries across the world, and aims to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers. Due to a recent promotion of an existing Credit Controller, my client is seeking an experienced language speaking Credit Controller seeking their next challenging role, to cover some European clients, amongst other UK clients. You will be based in their Camberley Office and you will work within a small, close-knit team. Ideally you will be able to speak Italian or French or Spanish or Portuguese or German - or another European language.
My client can offer full training, to those with limited credit control experience, but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a team environment previously, within a European team ideally, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred. A fluency in one of the above languages is essential. The role will be required to tackle some over-due debt, along with some more complex accounts, so the ability to work with self-motivation is essential.
Based in their central collections team, on the outskirts of Camberley, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customer accounts, and will undertake the following duties, whilst working in an experienced team, reporting to the Credit Supervisor:
- To actively chase an assigned portfolio of around 200 - 300 live accounts, to ensure payment to terms and maximise collections in order to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis, with daily call targets of around 30-50 calls per day, to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash collected
- Focus on maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers and resolving any queries accordingly in an efficient and effective manner
- Raise credit notes and re-issue invoices as and when required
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and up-date all relevant systems with the status of all outstanding invoices
- Allocating payments daily and accurately
- Resolve disputes effectively
- Follow up any cases with Customer Services teams as and when required
The successful European Credit Controller will offer:
- Fluency in one of the European languages
- Fluency in English
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and to work on ore complex cases
- Intermediate Excel, along with previous experience of SAP or Oracle
- The ability to work in a small, experienced team and to be self-motivated
- Available at short notice to start this role (within a two week notice period ideally)
This is a challenging, fast-paced Credit Control position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focussed, and be able to maintain a quality of service to all of it's customers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, account managers, sales staff and admin staff at all times. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Credit Control opportunity in Camberley, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment. This role will be hired on initially a 6 month temporary basis, and my client can offer excellent benefits, free parking and long-term career progression also, for the successful candidate, subject to sign off and performance.