£20000.00 - £24000 per annum + + bonus 25 days holiday + bens
3 months ago
Fluent French Credit Controller - Maidenhead
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and fluent French speaking Credit Controller to join our client - who are a growing IT company in Maidenhead, for this newly created role. It is essential that you have worked in a close-knit finance team previously, and have a fluency in both French and English, combined with some recent Credit Control experience.
We are seeking an energetic, professional and focused Credit Controller, with the key focus of this role looking after a French and UK ledger of around 800 accounts.
The successful French Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Chasing of outstanding debt by telephone, email and letter
- Working closely with the European Credit Manager, to work as a team to hit cash collection targets each month
- Credit checking and setting of credit limits for new customers
- Logging disputes in the system, as and when required
- Issuing of copy invoices and statements
- Investigating and resolving all customer queries and requests, escalating where needed
- Support the internal aged debtor's letters system to ensure timely and accurate communication
- Matching unallocated cash and credit notes.
- Working closely with the wider finance team and the account mangers to resolve customer disputes.
- Providing commentary for monthly aged debt reporting and cash forecasting.
- Order releasing
Key skills & competency requirements
- Fluent French and English speaking
- Outgoing personality combined with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with computer systems and good excel knowledge
- Good numeracy skills
- Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on companies who owe money
- Hard working with a drive to meet targets
- Adaptability and good problem solving skills
- Great organisation skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
This role would suit a candidate who is fluent in French, combined with some recent Credit Control experience who is seeking an opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company. Full training and ongoing support will come in abundance but you must previously have worked in a Credit Control role and be able to hit the ground running. Our client is a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees. They offer superb offices, great benefits and the opportunity to receive a long-term career with them. Our client has a superb benefits package including: 25 days holiday, quarterly bonus - of around £2,000 per year, Group Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Up to 50% off an annual Gym membership, Dental cover, enhanced paternity leave, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, On-site parking, On-site gym and access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Due to the Covid restrictions, you will be based from home initially, with the long-term plan of working in the office maybe 2-3 days per week. Ideally therefore, you will live within a commutable distance to the Maidenhead Office.
Please contact me for further details on this exceptional French Credit Control role.