Dudley, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with privately owned organisation that are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Dudley.
The role has become available due to the current incumbent being promoted to a senior role and demonstrates a recruitment model that rewards high achievers and providers opportunities for development internally.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who is looking to join a large finance team that can offer multiple routes of progression, a laid back and autonomous working environment with the flexibility to ensure a good work life balance.
FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Regular financial reporting and analysis: weekly and monthly reports for management, quarterly forecast reports, annual budget, 5-year plan.
- Driving continual improvement in the finance functions of our businesses and partner with colleagues in the business units on ad-hoc value add projects.
- Create meaningful reports to facilitate value-adding decisions for management.
- Monitoring of both financial and operational performance of the business by tracking appropriate key performance indicators.
- Assist with preparation of key corporate reports including the monthly management accounts and forecasts.
Is the FP&A Analyst role right for me?
This is a great opportunity to join a well known brand where you will experience working in a fast paced environment and be challenged everyday by commercial stakeholders and the Finance Director on your areas of ownership.
You will need to be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a hunger to progress and clear demonstrable examples of where you have challenged stakeholders and supported growth in the business.
FP&A Analyst Package
- £40,000 - £50,000