£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + PHC, pension, parking
4 months ago
A high-profile client of ours is seeking an FP&A Manager (Financial Planning & Analysis Manager), to join their small efficient finance team, in an exciting role at the forefront of their business, assisting in making key decisions to drive the company forward.
Their are two primary functions to the role, firstly to be responsible for project accounting and decision support analysis (for both OPEX and CAPEX projects); and secondly their FP&A, including capital development plans, business planning, budgeting cycles, and forecasting.
The FP&A Manager role is based in the heart of Staffordshire near Uttoxeter, and the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial support to Projects, including OPEX initiatives and capital investments.
- Investment Appraisals.
- Identify and analyse business results, develop performance metrics and reporting, and advise on opportunities and risk.
- Group Capital reporting, budgets, month end, capital and project submissions.
- Responsible for Fixed Asset register.
- Business Planning and long term planning.
- Monthly forecasting.
- Business Partnering the Marketing department, and working closely on their initiatives, providing strategic direction.
- Business Partner and coach the Management Team.
- Continuous Improvement of quality of financial processes, procedures and information to increase speed and efficiency within the finance team.
The FP&A Manager we seek will be an Accountant with proven analytical experience, advanced MS Excel skills, and ideally from an FP&A or Project Accounting background. We can consider candidates that are fully qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA), Part Qualified, or QBE with a relevant work background and career history.
This exciting FP&A Manager role is at the heart of a small thriving finance department, therefore we are looking for someone that will fit in to a friendly team, someone hands-on, willing to manage multiple tasks at any one time; someone with the gravitas and personality to business partner other departments and the Senior Management Team, and who can constructively challenge and build relationships in and out of finance.
The salary on offer for the FP&A Manager role, based Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, is up to £40,000, plus you will receive private healthcare, defined contributory pension scheme, and other flexible benefits to financially enhance your package.
If this excellent FP&A Manager role looks like your type of job and fits with your skill set and experience, please apply at your earliest convenience, with your most recent CV to this advert. For further information please get in touch with us directly.
The role is based in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, so is easily commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Leek, Burton-on-Trent, Derby, Ashbourne (Derbyshire).