£55000.00 - £60000 per annum + Hybrid working
22 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be exclusively partnered with a leading manufacturing business based in Coleshill. As an FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for managing the financial planning and analysis process for the company, providing valuable insights and recommendations to support business decision making. You will be a true Business Partner to the rest of the UK business providing value add contributions.
If you are a self-motivated and results-oriented individual who is passionate about finance and business, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and make a significant impact on its financial success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Salary up to £60,000 per anum
- Hybrid working
- 4.5 day working week
- Lead the financial planning and analysis process, including budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support business planning and decision making.
- Provide regular financial reports and analysis to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to monitor business performance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and lead initiatives to implement changes.
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and accounting standards.
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial analysis tools.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.