£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a well-known Retail business in Burton upon Trent as they recruit a new FP&A Manager.
This FP&A Manager role is a true commercial finance role with elements of Business Partnering, FP&A and even the chance line manage 1 person.
The role would be an ideal step up for those Qualified Commercial Accountants looking for that next step up into management with a fast-paced Retail group.
As well managing the FP&A you will be the go-to Finance Business Partner for your business unit and will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, whilst covering their role and attending meetings in their absence.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing budget and forecast process for the business unit
- Being the finance business partner for areas such as cost saving plan
- Collate periodic financial results, preparing for the Financial Controller to review
- Presentations for various stakeholders across the Group
- Line management responsibility for FP&A Analyst
- Act as deputy to the Financial Controller - covering meetings when not available
- Working with Financial Controller on annual strategic planning exercise
To apply you must be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with a background in either Management Accounts, FP&A or Finance Business Partnering.
On offer is competitive salary up to £60,000 + bonus.