Up to £60000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Calling all FP&A professionals, if you're looking for the next step in developing your career, then this role with one of the leaders in the connectivity solutions space could be for you. We are seeking to hire a FP&A Manager to support my client's growth plans and facilitate its expansion strategy. With a strong staff culture and private equity support this award winning business is an inspirational employer.
The role of FP&A Manager has responsibility for building the annual budget, 3 year plan and business partnering with the Group Finance Director and other stakeholders across the business.
Specific duties include:
- Business partnering with senior department heads across the business holding them to account for their performance
- Prepare and maintain a long term integrated finance model
- Lead and co-ordinate the annual budgeting cycle
- Maintain and update the forecast model
- Other deliverables include maintenance of the cash flow forecast model, quarterly re-forecasting, banking covenants compliance and KPI reporting.
- In line with the business strategy there will be the opportunity to get involved in providing financial modelling to support potential acquisitions.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and have a background in planning and analysis and business partnering. You will be experienced in supporting the budgeting and planning process and a track record in providing insight to the numbers. A self starter and problem solver you will also be completer finisher with a genuine interest in supporting the business with high quality analysis.
My client has a hybrid working model with a day per week spend in the office.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career and gain experience working with the senior leadership team of this dynamic business.