£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an established, market leading energy infrastructure firm as they seek to appoint a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACMA / ACCA) as an FP&A Manager to their UK team based in Warwickshire.
The business in question has delivered over a 10% increase of underlying pre-tax profits for their FY22, it is in an incredibly strong position for the business to be in, providing security and confidence to not only employees but also investors, which as we know in today's world is quite a rare occurrence.
As the UK FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end forecasting and reporting processes to increase effectiveness and maximise the insight provided to meet all internal and external stakeholder requirements.
You will also support the FP&A Senior Manager develop and embed the quarterly forecast process across the UK regulated business.
This is a hybrid position with a view of working from their Warwickshire based office, one to two days a week.
- Deliver the end-to-end Management Reporting processes. Including the preparation of Entity Executive reporting, Entity Board reporting and Group reporting. FP&A responsibilities including Budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning processes, and other internal and external management reporting, including working with Investor Relations where needed.
- Take the lead in transformational activities affecting the UK FP&A team, working closely with project teams to deliver a smooth transition to enhanced processes and outputs.
- Manage and co-ordinate processes by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Act as a business partner for assigned stakeholders to support them in generating and interpreting business information and using it effectively to make informed business decisions.
- Proactively build own knowledge of regulatory pricing controls and its impact on the industry and the business to support key decisions and advise and guide own business area.
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance operational efficiency through best practice.
- Review and challenge Entity performance to provide insightful reporting, aligned to group and entity targets.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as and when required.