Gleeson recruitment Group are supporting an international organisation in Warwickshire to recruit an FP&A Manager who will be responsible for leading the end-to-end forecasting and reporting processes to increase effectiveness and maximise the insight provided to meet all internal and external stakeholder requirements. The organisation has a huge local presence and are well known for offering multiple routes of progression and a culture which offers flexibility and a good work life balance. The FP&A Manager will suit an Accountant who can oversee the planning cycles across the UK business which will include budgeting, forecasting and the strategic business plan.
The FP&A team can offer plenty of support for the more administrative tasks and a strong management team who are constantly looking to offer development and additional projects. The ability to build relationships across finance will be crucial due to the level of stake holder engagement that will be required. The business is continuously growing which has opened new opportunities across multiple divisions and with an increasing presence in the US, the opportunity for international roles has become a real prospect - If staying closer to home is preferred, the finance team is over 300 strong and can offer moves into business partnering, technical accounting and strategy.
FP&A Manager Main Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for several tasks including:
- Taking responsibility for monthly management reporting process including liaising with key stakeholders to consolidate the position for the Group and provide enhanced analysis of the business performance
- Supporting the implementation of improvements to central planning and analysis processes in order to deliver faster and more accurate insights across the business
- Coaching and developing direct reports and other members of the finance team regarding best practice financial planning and analysis
- Performing first level review of reports and deliverables prepared by the FP&A Analyst and MI & Reporting Analyst
- Performing first level review of the submissions received from business units
- Taking responsibility for ad hoc data analysis and modelling requirements from the key stakeholders, including financial and non-financial data/assumptions
The right person for the role:
The ideal candidate will have well developed and proven financial analytical skills in addition to modelling and data visualisation skills that will be used in this role. Your communication, stakeholder and business partnering abilities will also be required to succeed as will your verbal and written presentation experience. It's expected that the successful candidate will possess relevant technical financial knowledge along with a finance qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
FP&A Manager Package:
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Flexi hours
- Hybrid working