Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a well known and successful business based in Stoke-on-Trent who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)with extensive Excel skills to join them as FP&A Manager.
The role offers fantastic routes of progression as well as scope to grow and manage a larger team. The business is operating a Hybrid work policy so flexibility around working from home 2-3 days a week is available
Key Duties, FP&A Manager, Stoke-on-Trent, £60,000
- Own and manage the forecast model for the business. Manage timetables for submission of inputs and governance around versions and approvals.
- Prepare scenarios and ad-hoc analysis, as required, to support the business.
- Ensure timeliness and robustness of plans, budgets and forecasts - including cash flow statements, KPIs and covenants.
- Provide analytical support to help the business meet its priorities, for instance with regards to cash collection and debt.
- Manage price controls on behalf of the business
- Lead assurance and governance activities related to price controls and financial systems, working in tandem with the business and external stakeholders.
- Engage and schedule third parties to provide process and technical assurance when required.
- Provide expert advice and guidance relating to forecasts, default-pricing and systems
Key Skills, FP&A Manager, Stoke-on-Trent, £60,000
- Extensive experience in financial modelling and/or tariffs; experience of building and running models.
- Advanced Excel and ideally other reporting tools.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Credible communicator, able to communicate persuasively, face to face and in writing.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Solid awareness of key commercial and operational drivers of the business.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please do get in touch