FP&A Manager - Solihull - 65 - 75k + Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International manufacturing organisation in Solihull to recruit an FP&A Manager who will be responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, process improvement, and supporting the CFO with various projects. The business is going through significant change and this role will be crucial in identifying and implementing a new reporting and consolidations system, developing a new suite of internal reports to improve performance and create new processes to manage Capex spend.
The business has an international presence and an annual turnover into the hundreds of millions. The role will require an individual who enjoy collaborating and building relationships across finance - this is also a great opportunity to gain daily interaction with the CFO.
FP&A Manager responsibilities include:
- Consolidation of business unit performance reporting and production of management reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Setting and managing the monthly and annual timetable to meet internal and external reporting requirements
- Preparation of Group financial reports including key variance reporting against budget, forecast and prior year for both internal and external reporting and ad hoc requests
- Identification and Implementation of consolidation system to collate financial and non-financial data to support internal, external, management and statutory reporting including non-financial data for policy deployment
- Support periodic review of P&L and B/S sheet with sites including reconciliations
The right person for the role will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with a wealth of experience in an FP&A role. The environment is fast paced and demanding at peak times, which will require a robust and driven individual who has a real hunger for making improvements. Aerospace, automotive or manufacturing industry experience will be an advantage.
FP&A Manager package:
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Health care