Up to £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a high performing FMCG business based in Lichfield who are recruiting for a qualified accountant (CIMA,ACCA,ACA) to join them as an FP&A manager. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of dealing with non financial stakeholder and have the ability to influence at all levels.
Key Duties: FP&A Manager, Lichfield, £50,000
- Manage all business partnering elements of the commercial and transport function which include: Weekly/Monthly Reports, Forecasting (Rolling Forecast), Budgets, 3 year Business Plan
- Manage the costing process which will be performed at site level, however, this role ensures their accuracy and performs further partnering and consolidations
- Partner the innovation teams to ensure their plans are in line with our business planning
- Oversee the overheads for Commercial and Marketing, along with the full P&L for the Transport Fleet Operation
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis to commercial teams. Consisting of sales and margin performance variances with insight into what are the biggest contributors.
- Compilation of scenario cost database & support for existing products for the commercial team
Skills & Experience: FP&A Manager, Lichfield, £50,000
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Strong Business Partnering Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power BI and all-round exceptional system skills
- FMCG or Retail Experience
For more info please do get in touch