Solihull, West Midlands
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car & Bonus
5 months ago
FP&A Manager - 65 + 5k car allowance & Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with a large organisation in Solihull who requires an FP&A Manager to join their growing business with an aim of supporting the CFO in driving through strategic growth and improving performance.
The FP&A Manager in Solihull will take responsibility for the formulation of budgets and forecasts in line with strategic objectives, driving and measuring performance with a positive impact on profitability. The FP&A Manager will be seen as a business partner to Divisional heads whilst maintaining effective financial and management reporting, full-year forecasts, and budgets and providing value-add analysis and commentary to support strategic decisions.
FP&A Manager in Solihull responsibilities:
- Preparation of regular financial reports for the leadership team, and Co-ordinate the reporting and planning processes by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics, and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Act as a business partner for key finance stakeholders, supporting them in generating and interpreting business information.
- Proactively build their own knowledge of new acquisitions and their impact on the business in order to produce clear reporting.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes through best practice.
- Indirect: Collate, review, and challenge financial performance, budget, and forecast information in order to provide insightful reporting.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Accountant who enjoys a challenge and is looking to build a Financial Planning & Analysis function from the ground up. Previous experience engaging with leadership teams and introducing new processes is essential.
FP&A Manager in Solihull Package:
- 5k car allowance
- 20% Bonus
- 25 days holiday