Walsall, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a FTSE 250 business based in Walsall who are recruiting for a FP&A Manager. This position will play a lead role in the consolidation, analysis and internal reporting of the groups financials (profit and cash) and KPIs on a monthly basis, providing commercial insight into performance of multiple global business lines and lead the production of monthly performance reports for the Plc Board.
Key Accountabilites: FP&A Manager, Walsall
Play an integral part in the preparation and consolidation of the annual budget and strategic planning process. This will include, but is not limited to:
- challenge and review key assumptions for each business based on historic performance
- understand and highlight any key areas of opportunity / risk to the plan
- develop an understanding the drivers of value and the best area for investment of Group funds
Reporting of financial and management performance
- Review and understand business unit performance on a monthly basis versus budget and prior year and use this knowledge to write the monthly Plc Board report, providing commentary on the performance of the Group with key messages drawn out.
- Ensuring that financials and KPI's are accurately reported each month.
- Build a good rapport with the business units by visiting them on an ad hoc basis and work with them to improve the quality of reporting and management information.
Balance sheet / forecast reviews
- Support the review of the balance sheets and P&L forecasts for each of the business units, highlighting any risk / opportunity and any areas that can be improved to strengthen the financial reporting of the Group.
Qualifications and Experience: FP&A Manager, Walsall
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Good excel and powerpoint skills
- Highly analytical and commercial mindset
- The individual must be a good team player with the ability to develop strong relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to produce Board reports that are concise and professionally written.
- The individual should have drive and determination, be able to deliver under pressure and be used to working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
This really is a superb opportunity to join a FTSE business in a period of growth and you will play a key role in the provision of accurate and timely financial and operational information to the Directors within the Group regarding the actual and expected performance of the business, thus enabling them to make informed decisions regarding the action required to drive shareholder value.
As the business continues through a period of change and growth, there will continue to be significant opportunity to have an impact and ensure that they take the right investment decisions for the Group. There will also be a good level of exposure to senior stakeholders in the Plc team and across the whole business
For more information on this exciting opportunity please do get in touch