Pension, healthcare, flexi-bens
5 months ago
FP&A Manager (Financial Planning & Analysis Manager) required for a truly global business based in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire. This is a fantastic analytical and business planning opportunity, to ensure success in implementing the Company's strategic priorities. Working as part of a tight-knit finance team, you will build relationships across multinationally, managing a team of 2, providing recommendations, identifying trends, performance information, risks, opportunities, and business planning.
The successful FP&A Manager will:
- Manage, develop, appraise and mentor a team of 2.
- Analyse operating, forecast and budget information regarding trends, competitive position, performance against strategic or tactical expectations, impact of changes in business environment, etc.
- Develop and utilise analytical tools to highlight critical concerns, and make appropriate recommendations based on findings.
- Summarise/ prepare data for use in presentations to top management. Identify potential areas of opportunity for increased return on investment or efficiency of strategic planning/ forecasting processes.
- Provide project support to assigned business areas, including work-planning, research, analysis, presentation development and implementation support to address current operating issues, structures or policies.
- Work with key stakeholders in assigned business areas to develop business plans and to coordinate budget.
- Develop performance and benchmark measures for corporate divisional functions.
- Business Partner Senior Management Teams in assigned business areas to establish target performance levels and strategies for ongoing improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Establish efficient financial planning and reporting processes. Provide report information, project-to-plan tracking, and related data to senior management as needed or requested.
The FP&A Manager (financial planning and analysis manager) that we seek will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with 5+ years relevant work experience within a commercial environment. You will have advanced analytical skills, including advanced MS Excel, and a proven background in business planning and budgeting.
The FP&A Manager will have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written, and able to build relationships globally and at all levels, with strong business partnering qualities, such as negotiating, persuading and influencing ability.
The salary package on offer for this FP&A Manager role based in Burton on Trent is very competitive for the area and role responsibilities - full details will be provided on application. Excellent benefits package, training, development and career progression is also on offer!
To apply for the FP&A Manager position, please click on the apply now button and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
This FP&A Manager role is based in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, therefore is easily accessible from South Derbyshire and North West Leicestershire too, places such as Derby, Coalville, Lichfield, Tamworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Swadlincote, Uttoxeter, Stoke-on-Trent etc)