£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
27 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with one of the most recognisable brand names in the Midlands; a global manufacturing business with a deep heritage in the region.
Due to continued growth within the wider business and the Finance team specifically, there is a need to appoint a Financial Controller with a heavy focus on FP&A.
Supporting and partnering closely with the Finance Director, you will head up FP&A for the group function, working closely with the divisional Financial Controllers, providing detailed analysis, insight, reporting and the associated business partnering.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Financial Controller position:
- Key contribution to the 5 year plan, consisting of modelling and coordination, ensuring consistency of method, tools and assumptions
- Implementation of a new group reporting schedule
- Improvement of reporting accuracy
- Engaging and partnering with global finance teams and product heads
- Implementation of a new system, used for collection & dissemination of data
- The creation and maintenance of standardised reporting for business groups and also Ops teams, working with Global Operations Director
- Development of a global reporting pack
- Global reporting of pricing & material on-cost savings
- Providing key support to the decision making process through the use of variance analysis, trends, risks and opportunities
Key Requirements for the FP&A Financial Controller position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Proven experience of building models from scratch
- Proven experience within FP&A and Business Partnering Function
- Prepared to be hands on and proactive in driving the business forward