FP&A Business Partner
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a global brand to recruit a Management Accountant into their Warwick-based team. This role offers hybrid, flexible working with a salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 PA and fantastic benefits.
Working within the Commercial Finance Team, this role is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished analytical accountant looking to take ownership of commercial analysis alongside developing their Business Partnering skills. You will be responsible for ensuring monthly cost centre P&L reports are accurate and circulated in a timely and professional manner, alongside developing vital stakeholder relationships to drive improvements.
- Ensure P&L's are accurate to be issued to internal stakeholders
- Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Liaising with budget holders on a monthly basis to update forecasts and internal models for overhead costs.
- Present and review previous month actuals vs budgets and be the go-to person for information.
- Understand and report on variances to forecasts, budgets and assumptions, communicating effectively to stakeholders.
- Track spends against company initiatives and investments, reporting on business performance.
- Present to stakeholders, explaining overhead costs, P&L's, budgets and forecasts.
- Analyse payroll versus budget, create forecasts, people planning and productivity.
- Support budget holders with identifying efficiency opportunities by way of modelling and analysing data
- Implement process and reporting improvements, to drive efficiency.
- Support with ad hoc investment models and analysis, to aid investment decisions.
- Strong analytical based degree (Maths, Science, Economics, Engineering)
- Ambitious, keen to develop and drive their career forward
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Demonstrable analytical experience within your current role
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today.