£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with one of the largest employers in the Midlands to recruit an FP&A Business Partner in Warwickshire. The role will support and challenge the strategic and financial priorities, and to support the decisions that deliver financial performance. This role will report directly into the CFO of a rapidly growing division, who is keen to see this FBP progress through the business. The role will also include coordinating the preparation of business forecasts and financial's that are transparent and reliable. A large part of the role will be to constantly look at internal processes and seek improvements, whilst also providing thought provoking-insight and value add analysis.
The organisation is well known for their approach to flexible working and will be moving towards a flexible working arrangement with a mix of working from home (2/3 days per week) and working hours that can fit around a busy home life. For the right person, there will be multiple progression opportunities across all divisions in the business (It's rare that individuals stay in a role for longer than 2 years).
Some of the additional FP&A Business Partner role responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery of the latest strategic business plan and in-year forecasts to ensure it is always up to date, key assumptions are documented and reasonable, and that the impact of key sensitivities are visible and well understood to drive performance.
- Engage with stakeholders internally and externally to understand best practice and to influence decision makers.
- Actively contribute to help drive commercial and non-financial performance related decisions. Support the management of financial risks and the implementation & maintenance of controls
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement and performance excellence activities, consistently achieving strong results.
- Support the investment appraisal processes
- Support the end-to-end Performance Reporting processes including the preparation of exec reporting as well as external management and statutory reporting. Routinely and proactively request, use and present financial and performance analysis and insights, to help the leadership team build a comprehensive understanding of business performance and a clear view of progress against improvement initiatives, incentives and regulatory targets.
The right person for the FP&A Business Partner in Warwick will:
Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with demonstrable experience in business partnering role and ideally experience within FP&A also. The right character will be naturally inquisitive, enjoys working in a growing environment and building relationships with senior stakeholders across the business. The role will be interacting with the leadership team on a regular basis and needs a tough character who isn't afraid to challenge, but also understands how to present information in a concise way which is easily digested.
FP&A Business Partner package:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 15% Bonus
- Private Medical
- Very good pension