Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International organisation that are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Wolverhampton.
The business has established a strong International reputation, operating in over 50 countries and offering solutions to address global trends.
FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Regular financial reporting and analysis: weekly and monthly reports for management, quarterly forecast reports, annual budget, 5-year plan.
- Driving continual improvement in the finance functions of our businesses and partner with colleagues in the business units on ad-hoc value add projects.
- Create meaningful reports to facilitate value-adding decisions for management.
- Monitoring of both financial and operational performance of the business by tracking appropriate key performance indicators.
- Assist with preparation of key corporate reports including the monthly management accounts and forecasts.
Is the FP&A Analyst role right for me?
This is a great opportunity to join an instantly recognisable brand where you will experience working in a fast paced environment and be challenged everyday by commercial stakeholders and the Finance Director on your areas of ownership. This role would suit somebody who has either qualified in a top 10 accounting practice and now looking to make a first move into Industry. Alternatively you may have trained in Industry and having recently qualified, are now looking to take on a new challenge.
You will need to be recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a hunger to progress and clear demonstrable examples of where you have challenged stakeholders and supported growth in the business.
FP&A Analyst Package
- £45,000 - £55,000