FP&A Analyst - £70/75,000 per annum, 30% Bonus + Package - Central London
Reporting directly to Head of FP&A, this is a great opportunity to join a circa £400MN turnover high potential, fast growth, PE backed business. You will be joining the business at an exciting time whereby there is still a lot of upward momentum in the business but the team structure, processes, timetabling etc.. are embedded. This is a brilliant opportunity to cement your PE experience in a high potential fast growing business with a culture of collaborative working with an open-door policy. This will suit a high calibre candidate who thrives in a change environment and wants the opportunity to deliver and develop value added activity. Hybrid working will require regular, weekly travel to the office.
- Support financial planning processes across the business and manage consolidation of corporate planning and reporting.
- Support the planning, management and delivery of the month end, board reporting, budgets and forecasting.
- Ownership and development of reporting, MI, and systems capability on behalf of finance for the group and businesses.
- Supporting the integrated business planning model, ensuring integrity of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow, implementing improvements over time.
- Involved in financial analysis and modelling of strategic initiatives including potential M&A opportunities.
- Provide extensive support, working with key stakeholders to ensure robust processes and controls.
- Involvement in many ad-hoc business initiatives; providing commercial challenges and analytical support.
- Partner inside and outside of the finance function
- Provide support to senior stakeholders as required
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Circa 5 years PQE.
- Very strong Excel skills.
- A solid background in FP&A and the development of reporting.
- Demonstrable experience of operating in a change environment.
- Exceptional proven financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills.
- Hands-on, commercial, and operationally minded.
- Demonstrable board level business partnering.
- Experience of a fast growth business.
- Strong accountancy understanding across all primary financial statements.
- Demonstrable commercial experience.
- Evidence of dealing with senior management and working cross functionally.
- Able to self-motivate and work to strict deadlines.
- Effective prioritisation skills, and able to demonstrate flexibility in working practices.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.