FP&A Analyst - Part Qualified Accountant - Actively Studying CIMA/ACCA
We are exceptionally delighted to be working with one of our high growth, innovative, Energy businesses who are leading the field in the UK, who seek a FP&A Analyst to join the ever-growing finance team. This is a unique role to join an enthusiastic and vibrant finance team who are continually adding high calibre finance staff to their business.
If you are looking for an upward career path and have a high interest in career progression and love working within a close-knit, highly energised business, then please do get in touch. Our client will reward you with training and future career progression and they seek a talented FP&A Analyst for their London Office.
Our client believes in making Britain more connected, so they can all lead smarter, greener lives. They are a relatively young company, with a very mature assignment. Our client enables innovators to provide smart solutions for the future. It's never been done anywhere in the world. It's a very exciting time to join their business. Their universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and businesses. That'll make it the largest network in Britain. Their business has evolved as quickly as it's grown.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, your role as a FP&A Analyst will be varied, challenging and rewarding and will include the following duties:
- Deliver robust and accurate analysis of business performance for individual business sectors identifying risks, issues and opportunities across the business
- Identify improvements to the current reporting system and work closely with the FP&A Manager, Finance Business Partners and the wider business to effect change
- Support the commercial finance forecast activities for each quarter
- Continue to drive improvement in financial processes, business analysis and reporting
- Provide financial support to the Finance Business Partners to include month-end reports, ad-hoc reports as requested, and support for additional ad-hoc project work
- Update finance systems with the months actuals
- Update financial forecasting system with the most up to date information for contractual information (e.g. indexation, new charges and payment milestone certificates)
- Raise POs and goods receipt for all recurring and financing spend
- Other ad hoc requirements as required
- Provide continual support to the wider finance teams as and when required
The ideal FP&A Analyst profile will include:
- Active studier of CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally previous experience of High Data sets and high volume of data
- Supportive, innovative and high of integrity
- Committed, assertive and career progressive
- SAP or Oracle or similar ERP preferred
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look ups, potential macros but not essential)
- Competitive salary and package, including 10% bonus + study support
- 25 days holiday, pension, health-care, private medical, study support and study leave
They have a hybrid approach to working and typically will be home based 2-3 days per week, and in their very modern offices in Central London for the rest of the time. Please do get in touch for a full job spec and further details of this superb, exciting FP&A Analyst role.