FP&A Analyst - £70/80,000 per annum, 30% Bonus + Package - Central London
Reporting directly to Head of FP&A, this is a great opportunity to join a circa £400MN turnover high potential, fast growth, PE backed business. You will be joining the business at an exciting time whereby there is still a lot of upward momentum in the business but the team structure, processes, timetabling etc.. are embedded. This is a brilliant opportunity to cement your PE experience in a high potential fast growing business with a culture of collaborative working with an open-door policy. This will suit a high calibre candidate who thrives in a change environment and wants the opportunity to deliver and develop value added activity. Hybrid working will require regular, weekly travel to the office.
- Support financial planning processes across the business and manage consolidation of corporate planning and reporting.
- Support the planning, management and delivery of the month end, board reporting, budgets and forecasting.
- Ownership and development of reporting, MI, and systems capability on behalf of finance for the group and businesses.
- Supporting the integrated business planning model, ensuring integrity of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow, implementing improvements over time.
- Involved in financial analysis and modelling of strategic initiatives including potential M&A opportunities.
- Provide extensive support, working with key stakeholders to ensure robust processes and controls.
- Involvement in many ad-hoc business initiatives; providing commercial challenges and analytical support.
- Partner inside and outside of the finance function
- Provide support to senior stakeholders as required
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Circa 5 years PQE.
- Very strong Excel skills.
- A solid background in FP&A and the development of reporting.
- Demonstrable experience of operating in a change environment.
- Exceptional proven financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills.
- Hands-on, commercial, and operationally minded.
- Demonstrable board level business partnering.
- Experience of a fast growth business.
- Strong accountancy understanding across all primary financial statements.
- Demonstrable commercial experience.
- Evidence of dealing with senior management and working cross functionally.
- Able to self-motivate and work to strict deadlines.
- Effective prioritisation skills, and able to demonstrate flexibility in working practices.