Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We're recruiting for a global provider of business services requires an FP&A Analyst to support the FP&A Director. The role will focus on developing an improved FP&A framework including budgeting and forecasting designed to improve decision making and company performance.
This is a full time office based position in Birmingham City Centre paying up to £35k + Benefits
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Supporting the group month end analysis and budgeting cycle and develop the KPI reporting
- Liaising with internal business partners to create a KPI dashboard using Power BI and Adaptive
- Support month end analysis
- Budget submission - Consolidation, analysis and finalisation of financial models
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Key deliverables include monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Driving business performance and developing processes / procedures
The successful candidate will either be studying for a recognised accounting qualification or a newly qualified accountant with experience of working within a Financial Planning and Analysis environment for a large, matrix driven corporate. You will also be able to demonstrate strong excel and system skills (Power BI would be useful), the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
This is a super opportunity to develop your career with a global business and gain exposure to the senior leadership team.