My client are looking for a FP&A analyst who is capable of manipulating excel models, performing data cleanses and producing data insights within a newly formed commercial finance team.
This is a key role within the group finance team with an important part of this role concentrated on the value add side of finance. The role is critical in helping the business to grow its FP&A function to assist with senior stakeholder engagement.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Business partnering with operations managers and senior stakeholders
* Developing solutions and problem solving
* Dealing with large and sometimes complex data and providing analysis
* Reviewing trends and producing commercial insight
* Analysis issues and reporting back on what could be improved
* KPI Management and improvement Profile
* High attention to detail
* Excellent business partnering skills
* Excellent on excel
* Change management experience
* Commercially minded
The role is for an initial 12 months and is offering £40-50k.