Solihull, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Study Support, Flexible Working
12 months ago
This is an attractive FP&A Analyst opportunity to work for a global organisation on the outskirts of Birmingham, this role will be suitable for a part qualified accountant looking to make a move into an analytical role that in the future give you the exposure to Business Partnering with department heads and departmental teams.
This role will play a key part in developing reporting and data analysis across the business. You should be an experienced management accountant with analytical experience who is committed to helping drive a business forward through implementation and improvement of processes and procedures.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Contributing in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts
- Review of Managements Accounts, carrying out detailed variance analysis to understand drivers on performance, articulated in a clear concise way.
- Assisting in developing a business partnering culture, including the development and distribution of management reports beyond finance and ensuring these provide insight to business drivers that meet business needs.
- Work effectively on ad-hoc projects as required to help understand business performance and subsequently drive improved performance.
- Always look to improve processes, reporting and forecasting and aspire to deliver best in class support to the business by identifying business opportunities that further improve performance.
Experience required for this role:
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant
- A strong communicator
- Have a high attention to detail
- Strong Analysis skills
- Be a good team player who can operate across functions and regions
- Have a self-starter attitude
A competitive benefits package is available to the successful FP&A Analyst salary up to £30k per annum, study support and 25 days holiday
Location: This role is located at Birmingham Business Park with easy access to transport links.
My client can offer excellent career development opportunities alongside an enjoyable and supportive working environment where you can truly add value and make a difference.