£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
FP&A Analyst - Reading
This is an attractive FP&A Analyst opportunity to work for a global organisation which has grown rapidly year on year. This role will be Business Partnering with department heads and regional MD's globally. This role will play a key part in shaping the future of commercial finance.
You should be an experienced management accountant with analytical experience who is committed to helping drive a business forward through implementation and improvement of processes and procedures.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Contributing in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts across several regions ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Review of Managements Accounts, carrying out detailed variance analysis to understand drivers on performance, articulated in a clear concise way.
- Assisting in developing a business partnering culture, including the development and distribution of management reports beyond finance and ensuring these provide insight to business drivers that meet business needs.
- Supporting the Annual Plan process, 5-year plan and Forecast exercises, including the preparation of templates, analytical reports, and input to Board presentations.
- Work effectively with the Head of Commercial Finance on adhoc projects as required to help understand business performance and subsequently drive improved performance.
- Always look to improve processes, reporting and forecasting and aspire to deliver best in class support to the business by identifying business opportunities that further improve performance.
Experience required for this role:
- Fully qualified or Finalist level ACCA or CIMA Accountant
- A strong communicator
- Have a high attention to detail
- Strong Analysis skills
- Be a good team player who can operate across functions and regions
- Have a self-starter attitude
A competitive benefits package is available to the successful FP&A Analyst:
- Competitive pension contribution
- Death in service cover
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata),
- Private medical insurance,
- Company Bonus
Location: This role is located in Reading with easy access to transport links.
My client can offer excellent career devlopment opportunities alongside an enjoyable and suportive working environment where you can truly add value and make a difference.
To apply for the FP&A Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.