£43000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, parking, flexi-bens
7 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving, multi-site and global logistics business based in Warwickshire as their FP&A Accountant - a key member of their FP&A team that plans, analyses and reports the financial & operational performance of the company. A really interesting forward-facing role, offering excellent commercial exposure, and genuine career progression.
As the FP&A Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Finance team in the development of existing and new reporting models.
- Deliver consolidated management reporting (Actual, plan & forecast).
- Financial analysis on a number of projects and initiatives.
- Provide insight into financial and non-financial data and constructively challenge decision-making to drive continuous improvement.
- Produce and review commentary to explain financial performance across a number of divisions and P&L's.
- To interpret complex business requirements; plan, & effectively evaluate to deliver optimal reporting solutions.
The successful FP&A Accountant will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA), or finalist, with advanced proven MS Excel experience, ideally in a commercially orientated position previously. You will need to have outstnanding verbal and numerical acumen, and excellent interpersonal skills, so you can constructively challenge the numbers and assist in forward-planning and process/ reporting improvements with gravitas. This will be working closely with the Senior management team, so building relationships and trust at all levels is essential.
In return, the FP&A Accountant role will attract a salary of up to £45,000 (DOE), plus good pension scheme, private healthcare, flexi-benefits, and career progression within a forward-thinking business that promotes from within.
To apply for the FP&A Accountant position, please click on the apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application. Thank you.