Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a highly regarded financial services firm based in the centre of Birmingham, is looking to appoint an FP&A Accountant on a permanent basis with a salary up to £40,000 per annum + full study support.
As the FP&A Accountant you will be responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, you will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to interpret financial information to non financial heads at all levels of seniority up to Board. You will provide support to the MI Manager and Corporate Finance Business Partner by providing timely and accurate reporting for the Group.
You will be joining a business with an excellent working culture, with the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week. You will also have access to the businesses benefit platform and bonus scheme.
Ideally you will be in the final stages of your ACCA/CIMA with only a few exams remaining. Study support will be provided for the remainder of your exams.
- Support the business through month end process, taking full accountability of the P&L and balance sheet
- Production of MI and budget/ planning reporting and strategic plans quarterly forecasts
- Challenge variances against KPIs, income, costs and balance sheet metrics
- Develop and execute financial plans with business units
- Month end reconciliations ensuring accurate P&L, balance sheet and volume reporting
- Assist with adhoc projects as and when required
Who are you?
- At the final stage of your ACCA/CIMA
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate others and deliver tasks under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
To apply for the FP&A Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.