Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£40000.00 - £47000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an FTSE100 organisation that are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Leamington Spa.
The role allows personal development with fantastic progression opportunities and requires a strong bias towards working with ERP systems.
FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Regular financial reporting and analysis: weekly and monthly reports for management, quarterly forecast reports, annual budget, 5-year plan.
- Driving continual improvement in the finance functions of our businesses and partner with colleagues in the business units on ad-hoc value add projects.
- Create meaningful reports to facilitate value-adding decisions for management.
- Monitoring of both financial and operational performance of the business by tracking appropriate key performance indicators.
- Assist with preparation of key corporate reports including the monthly management accounts and forecasts.
Is the FP&A Analyst role right for me?
This is a great opportunity to join an instantly recognisable brand where you will experience working in a fast paced environment and be challenged everyday by commercial stakeholders and the Finance Director on your areas of ownership. This role would suit somebody who has extensive systems/ERP experience.
You will need to be recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a hunger to progress and clear demonstrable examples of where you have challenged stakeholders and supported growth in the business.
FP&A Analyst Package
- £40,000 - £47,000