Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a Solihull based Financial Services business who are looking for a Forecasting and Reporting Manager to join their team. As part of this role you will be working with business units to produce monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting to demonstrate and understand business performance. You will be expected to provide commentary on data to deliver insight on business growth. The ideal individual for this role will be curious, interested and someone looking to be a real partner to the business, liaising with various internal stakeholders.
What's On Offer?
- Package up to £55,000
- 8% bonus scheme
- Hybrid & flexible working - 2 days in
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Benefits portal
- 6% pension scheme
As Forecasting and Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for the line management and development of 2 Senior Management Accountants
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly reporting to support local and group requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of local and central reporting including project business cases.
- Be the subject matter expert for business performance and undertake analysis to maximise profitability.
- Oversee the production of adhoc in depth analysis to give guidance on more significant variances raised by Deputy and Head of Performance including production margins and rate and volume impacts by brand, product or business line.
- Develop business understanding of product profitability dynamics and drivers in conjunction with the financial insights and commercial teams.
- Produce 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts in line with Group requirements for the P&L including activity & FTE.
- Ensure operational efficiencies to allow the team to perform in an agile way.
- Contribute to operational efficiency by identifying opportunities for improving systems, data and procedures.
- Develop robust controls within the Reporting and Forecasting function, identifying opportunities for transformation.
The ideal candidate for this role will already have relevant management experience along with:
- Qualified chartered accountant ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Proven experience in analysing and interpreting financial information
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!