£50000 - £65000 per annum + company car
8 months ago
FM Manager - Up to £65,000 plus company car - Hybrid role - London city centre head office
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can really make a difference, look no further.
We are working exclusively with a well-established business within the food & beverage industry. A reputable brand with estates across the UK. They are looking for an experienced FM Manager to join their property team, as they look to continue their strong start to the year in an exciting and fast-paced role.
Our client is seeking an FM Manager who possesses excellent managerial skills and proven experience running a helpdesk and FM function across multi-sites. It is fast paced environment and you will need to be confident in your ability to lead a busy maintenance team.
- Responsible for overseeing all planned maintenance, reactive and project work
- Lead and develop a small team of passionate and talented professionals
- Play a key part in supporting the strategic vision of the company, working alongside the Senior team
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with contractors & key stakeholders to improve the maintenance process ensuring best value is obtained
- Ensure that all sites are in line with company policy and legislation
- Continually look to improve saving costs and making the FM function of the business more efficient
- Good technical knowledge of hard and soft FM services
- Managerial experience
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Proven experience managing a multi-site estate
- Track record managing and negotiating with contractors
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £65,000
- Company car
- Hybrid role
- Relaxed non corporate working environment
- Development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who would like to make a meaningful change and develop with a growing business - if you would like to be considered for the role, get in touch now!