Fluent French Customer Services Specialist - Maidenhead
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and fluent French speaking Customer Services Specialist to join our client - who are a growing IT company in Maidenhead, for this newly created role. It is essential that you have worked in a close-knit customer services team previously, and have a fluency in both French and English.
Your role will be a mixture of Customer Services and Finance, so you will also ideally have a flair for numbers and love being on the phone!
The successful French Customer Services Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Credit Control team who will be chasing of outstanding debt by telephone, email and letter
- Supporting the Customer Services team also with any phone calls or administration required
- Helping the Credit Control team with credit checking and setting of credit limits for new customers
- Logging disputes in the system, as and when required
- Issuing of copy invoices and statements
- Investigating and resolving all customer queries and requests, escalating where needed
- Matching unallocated cash and credit notes.
- Working closely with the wider finance team and the account mangers to resolve customer disputes.
- Order releasing
Key skills & competency requirements
- Fluent French and English speaking
- Outgoing personality combined with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with computer systems and good excel knowledge
- Good numeracy skills
- Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on companies who owe money
- Hard working with a drive to meet targets
- Adaptability and good problem solving skills
- Great organisation skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
This role would suit a candidate who is fluent in French, combined with some recent Customer Service or Credit Control experience who is seeking an opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company. Full training and ongoing support will come in abundance but you must previously have worked in a Customer Services or Credit Control or Finance role and be able to pick things up very quickly. Our client is a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees. They offer superb offices, great benefits and the opportunity to receive a long-term career with them. Our client has a superb benefits package including: 25 days holiday, quarterly bonus, Group Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Up to 50% off an annual Gym membership, Dental cover, enhanced paternity leave, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, On-site parking, On-site gym and access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Due to the Covid restrictions, you will be based from home initially, with the long-term plan of working in the office maybe 2-3 days per week. Ideally therefore, you will live within a commutable distance to the Maidenhead Office.
Please contact me for further details on this exceptional French Customer Services Specialist role.