£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Bonus
26 days ago
The Fixed Accountant is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the accounting for all group companies capital projects and maintaining of the fixed asset register.
- Maintain capital project records and fixed asset register.
- Verify and input all fixed assets for all Group companies.
- Ensure capital expenditure, asset disposals and are completely and accurately accounted for in accordance with relevant GAAP.
- Monitor and track capital projects and budget spending.
- Review and update fixed asset policies and procedures to ensure best practice and compliance with GAAP and other statutory requirements.
- Maintain and reconcile asset depreciation on a monthly basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed asset register to general ledger.
- Supply information for inclusion in the fixed asset notes within the statutory accounts and assist with audit queries related thereto and any associated requirements.
- Identification and reconciliation of completed schemes and work-in-progress.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting for all areas of capital spend and grants.
- Identification and reporting of anticipated capital spend for cash flow purposes.
- Provides advice and guidance on capital accounting matters to project managers as appropriate.
- Complete statutory statistical returns in respect of capital.
Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time.
- Experience of computerised project and fixed asset registers
- Reconciliation of GL
- Good Excel
- Excellent comms
- Tech / Telco experience preferred
QUAL / PQ OR QBE